Altura is a credit union headquartered in Riverside County. The Inland Empire is not just a profit sector or region, it is our home. Altura’s Board members are local leaders who volunteer their time and are deeply committed to the community. Our senior management strive to make decisions that will better our community and our members for the long-term. Even in challenging economic times, our capital and assets continue to grow.
Since 2000, Beacon Property Management has been delivering superior service throughout the Inland Empire and Southern California. Well-known for outstanding quality and reliability, Beacon Property Management has grown into one of the region’s top property management firms.
With tireless dedication to providing the best possible apartment and commercial properties throughout California, Beacon Property Management continues to grow. Our years of experience and reputation for excellence are unsurpassed. With services that include property management, construction supervision, consulting, and brokerage, we offer our expertise to individuals as well as institutions, municipalities, syndications, and non-profits.
If you’d like to learn more about Beacon Property Management, please contact us at (909) 941-9866.
For over 50 years, Burrtec Waste Industries, Inc. has consistently provided excellence in service and satisfaction with a strong loyalty to the future of the communities in which we serve.
Burrtec and its sister company, EDCO Disposal Corporation, comprise the largest privately held solid waste company in California. Originally started in 1955, the company is still owned and operated by The Burrs’.
Here at Burrtec we value the markets in which we serve and the unique needs of the customers, whether they are industrial, commercial, municipal jurisdictions or residential subscribers. We understand that these communities place their trust in our company and that is why we continue to always put our customers first.
The City of Jurupa Valley was incorporated on July 1, 2011 by a group of passionate community volunteers. It is proud to be the 482nd City in California and the 28th City in Riverside County. The primary reason for incorporation was the strong desire for enhanced police services and local control over planning and zoning issues. The City covers a 44-square mile area encompassing the communities of Jurupa Hills, Mira Loma, Glen Avon, Pedley, Indian Hills, Belltown, Sunnyslope, Crestmore Heights, and Rubidoux. It borders San Bernardino County to the north, Riverside to the south and east, Eastvale and San Bernardino County to the west. Portions of the Santa Ana River traverse the southern portion of the City.
Jurupa Valley is rich in history dating back hundreds of years. “Jurupa” in Jurupa Valley derives its name from the first inhabitants of the area, Native Americans who called “Jurupa” their home. The Jurupa Valley area lies at the territorial boundaries of two different Tribes, the Gabrielino Tribe and the Serrano Tribe. Over the years, there have been various interpretations of the meaning of “Jurupa”, from a greeting meaning “peace and friendship” to the first padre to visit the area, to a more widely recognized origination that “Jurupa” refers to the California Sagebrush common to the area. In 1838 the area became known as Rancho Jurupa under a land grant to Senõr Don Juan Bandini by the Mexican government. By the late 1800’s the Jurupa Valley area began to live in the shadow of the more popular City of Riverside. Much of Jurupa Valley area has what once was a Riverside mailing address. Yet, settlement of the area in and around what is now the City of Riverside actually began in the Jurupa Valley many years before Riverside’s founding.
The City of Jurupa Valley today is a mix of high and low-density residential development, rural farming and other agricultural activities, and a mix of commercial retail and industrial activity. Two primary transportation corridors traverse the Jurupa Valley area, Interstate 15 which runs north and south, and State Highway 60, which runs east and west. It has been in recent years that residential development and economic activity has increased, in particular in the areas adjacent to the I-15 and Highway 60. The City has significant capacity for expansion of both residential and commercial development activity in the future.
Over the past decade, we’ve made numerous acquisitions. As technology has grown and expanded, so have we. Each and every move we’ve made has been done with the goal of serving our clients better. We’ve added new capabilities, gained experience in pertinent industries and expanded geographically to better suit our clients’ needs.
Farmer Boys purchases the freshest ingredients directly from local farmers and purveyors, whenever possible. By going the extra mile for delicious, flavorful food, our guests can count on a fresh-cooked, made-to-order meal every time they visit us. It is embodied in our mascot and Head of Security, The Scarecrow, whose mission is to protect and serve farm fresh food. Each and every employee across our expansive family of restaurants believes that the freshness and quality of the ingredients our guests are served is at the core of our success. This attention to excellence extends to our friendly table service and fast and easy drive-thru.
Our Family Story
84 Years of Award Winning Wine
1887 – Pleasant Valley (San Bernardino County) was annexed into Riverside County, name changed to Union.
1890 – Dugald McRae established claim to the land that is now Cantu-Galleano Ranch.
1900 – The barn was constructed. It is presently on the eastern section and stands as a structure with historical and architectural integrity.
The L-shaped original winery building was constructed. It is located on the western boundary of Wineville Road.
1907 – The town originally known as Stalder was changed to Wineville. The new name reflected the use of the land for the cultivation of hundreds of acres of wine grapes.
1918 – The brothers, Domenico, Giovanni, and Angelo joined the Bora family, purchasing 300 acres of the Bonita Ranch located in what is now Ontario.
1920 – The Bunkhouse/Office was constructed. It is located on the western boundary of Wineville Road.
1930 – The town name was again changed to Mira Loma.
1930 – North of the original winery, the guest house /gift shop was constructed. The building serves as a restroom and rest area for visitors and workers, it retains a high level of integrity with no noticeable alterations.
1942 – The vinegar shed was constructed. It is located southeast of the barn.
The three-bay garage/carport was constructed. It is located south of the winery and on the west side of Wineville Road.
1947-1949 – The main winery was constructed. It resides on the westside of Wineville Road. Domenico Galleano’s son Nino had built the eighteen foot high industrial building to accommodate the growth of the winery.
1951 – A single family dwelling was constructed. It resides on the westside of Wineville Road. The Galleano built the house as a rental property and the occupants usually worked the winery.
1966 – Col. Cantu died a legend in Mexicali, Baja California
1964 – A non-contributing storage facility was added to the north facade of the main cellar.
1976 – Gina Marie Galleano born in June.
-Retail was remodeled and office /storage was created
1982 – The upper floor of the Cantu/Galleano Residence were significantly altered as the original entrance was re-oriented to the west facade.
– Donald & Charlene move with new family
1983 – Annamarie Galleano was born -4th generation
– Bernard (Nino) Galleano died
1984 – Domenico Galleano died
1985 – Domenico Bernard Galleano was born -4th generation
– Insulated winery roof and tank was constructed
– Purchased new stainless steel tanks
1986 – Paving in front of the winery was constructed
1993 – Cantu/Galleano Winery Ranch dedicated as a Riverside County Historical Landmark and a State of California Point of Historic Interest
1995 – Matthew (Galleano) Spraggins born -5th generation
1997 – Mary Galleano died
– Stainless steel fermentation and storage tanks for white wine were placed in the driveway area between the main winery and the three-bay car garage
– New Wineville Road built around the east side of the ranch complex
– Berm separating the road from the complex built
– Bunk house remodeled inside for office space
1999 – Rental house remodeled
– New crusher installed at winery
– Petrissan diary house moved to winery complex
– Rock monument sign built along the corner of Harrell and Wineville
2001 – Ryan Scott (Galleano) Spraggins born -5th generation
2002 – Electrical lines buried, telephone-electric poles down
2003 – Listed in National Register of Historic Places
2007 – Gracie Marie (Galleano) Spraggins and Sophie Marie (Galleano) Metter born -5th generation
2009 – Commemorative marker honoring the Historic Galleano Winery dedicated by the Native Sons of the Golden West
2011 – Sadie Marie (Galleano) Metter born -5th generation
HR Green is honored to be one of the nation’s longest operating engineering firms. For more than 100 years, the HR Green family of companies has been dedicated to our clients’ success. Whether we are providing civil engineering services, innovative management solutions to timely challenges, or overseeing the construction of a high profile improvement, the projects we undertake with our clients connect and shape communities, drive redevelopment and sustainability goals, and improve processes for consistent value.
The HR Green family of companies includes HR Green, Inc., HR Green Pacific (California Contractor License 1035099), HR Green California (California Contractor License 751148), and HR Green Development.