State Assembly, 60th Assembly District
Phone Number: (951) 305-0113
As our representative at the State Capitol, Sabrina Cervantes has fought to ensure that Western Riverside County gets a seat at the table in shaping the future of California. While serving in the State Assembly, Sabrina has listened to the needs of Jurupa Valley residents and has consistently delivered results for our community. Her record of getting things done includes:
• Restoring $6.7 million in state VLF funding to help Jurupa Valley avoid bankruptcy and provide our first responders with the resources they need to keep us safe.
• Securing $18 million in new funding for the Jurupa Area Recreation and Park District to build new parks and improve existing parks in Jurupa Valley.
• Ensuring our community has continued access to open spaces with $15 million in state funding for the preservation of Jurupa Mountain.
• Expanding the UC Riverside Medical School, including doubling enrollment, to train doctors here in our region who will provide access to affordable and quality healthcare.
• Securing over $420 million in state funding for several major transportation projects for Western Riverside County to improve safety and reduce traffic on our roads, freeways,
and bridges, including:
• Jurupa Road Grade Separation
• I-15/Limonite Ave. Interchange
• Delivering $2 million in funding to build a Veterans Resource Center at Norco College.
• Securing state funding to establish an Early Childhood Education Center and a Job Training Center at Norco College.
• As your State Assemblymember, Sabrina has fought to protect Proposition 13 in order to keep property taxes low.